Thursday, May 5, 2011

Keeping it real

I haven't lived up to my goal of weekly weight-loss updates. No excuses. And, thankfully it's not because I haven't been making any progress. I have. Big time. I just haven't had much time for the blog lately. I never want this to feel like a chore. I blog about trying to improve myself because it keeps me accountable and I enjoy it. If I don't feel like posting then I just won't.

Alright, on with the update already.

I am down 20 lbs since I really started trying to lose weight at the end of February. Yay. The not-so-great right now is that I'm currently stuck in a plateau. I'm not cheating at all on food and I started exercising almost every day. I have been stuck at the same weight for almost two weeks. Boo. It was so tempting to quit exercising. The weight was falling off just fine until I decided adding exercise in would be a good idea. I am pushing through for the time being because I feel great and I know it is good for me in the long run.

Moving on. I look slightly put together for me today. I bought this shirt today and was so happy with the way the clothing I tried on fit my body. I can't wait until my current clothing doesn't fit anymore.

I am not wearing any makeup today as per usual. Do you get used to wearing makeup everyday? I hardly ever put it on and when I do it feels so uncomfortable on my face. I really want to start wearing some more often.


I do need to work on looking a little more put together overall. Jogging pants are too comfortable. I think it's time to wear something that is a little more form fitting. We'll leave the heels for awhile longer I think.


Thanks for following along with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails