Sunday, August 28, 2011

Miscarriage

Kind of kicking myself for not waiting an extra day to announce my pregnancy. Anyways, to keep it short and simple for now, I am losing this baby. I will write about it when I feel up to it.

I am doing well and looking forward to moving on. I'm glad I have Laney to snuggle up with since I will never get to hold this little one.

Mostly, I'm just afraid that there will be more down the road. I want to have a big family, but I'm afraid that might not happen.

4 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear this:( will be thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not alone, we just went through the same thing, there's always hope for the future.
    kirsten www.andblueberrymakesthree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. I really appreciate the thoughts and prayers.

    Kirsten: I'm sorry that you had to go through this too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails