Monday, November 8, 2010

Are you sick? and the winner

...because it seems like everyone I know has either been experiencing the flu or a cold. Laney got hit with a pretty bad cold a couple of weeks ago and it is still lingering. There have been several times that either Mike or I has woken up out of a dead sleep and ran into her room because of a major coughing fit. I am hoping it is nearing its end. As for me, I was so excited that I didn't catch it from her for the first time (out of about 8 colds so far). Then, yesterday I got it. The only high note was Mike running me a hot bath and making me some lemon ginger tea with honey. What a keeper!

The cold couldn't have come at a worse time because I have my job interview tomorrow. It has been so long since I have been to one of those. Yikes. I feel nervous and don't know how prepared I am. Is anyone ever totally prepared for one of those?

In totally unrelated, uninteresting news, my computer is on its last legs. I am expecting its demise any day now. RIP Porky (when Windows asked me to name my computer I gave it the first name that popped into my head). Porky is four years old, but there are many things wrong with him/her. It overheats, the battery is totally dead, the power cord is frayed and falls out, Laney broke the "ctrl" key, and now, the spacebar key isn't working properly. I really want a Mac computer and I have the money saved up for it, but I will not buy one until I have a job. Yay responsible me.

And finally, the winner of the CSN giveaway is...


Carrie! Congratulations. Check your email.

Hope you all have a fantastic week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails