Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Back to basics

I can't believe that it was almost three years ago that I attempted to train for 100 push-ups.  That just shows how it is all well and good to have goals, but if you don't actually stick with them you end up  further down the road with nothing changed. Ok, that isn't to say that I made zero progress, because looking back, I couldn't do a single push-up. And I did get close to my weight goal before getting pregnant again.

But... I am pretty much back where I started. I am not giving up, however.

I may struggle, I may temporarily give up, but I will keep trying again,

I did the initial test this time and thankfully I managed two push-ups. I am now up to 22 push-ups in five reps. I totally recommend this program, you guys. It is amazing how quickly improvement takes place.



Coming up..

I've been looking at a few basic fitness tests so that I have a standard both to compare my progress with and to aspire to. I will show you which one I plan to use soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails