Monday, July 12, 2010

Viva Espana!

Well, if you read my blog post from two days ago, you would be right in concluding that I am a happy girl today. Now to decide what movie I want to watch with my hubby. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

The World Cup party was really fun. We had three couples here with their children and a good time was had by all (except Mike being disappointed in the outcome of the game). These are the cookies I made before the game. I am glad they are fairly accurate. My four year old neice asked me why the orange team was sad and why the red team was happy. She then proceeded to tell me that she was cheering for the yellow team, go figure. If you are in awe of my domestic greatness at these creations, don't worry, I really am not that clever. I got the idea to do the soccer cookies from my cousin who made some to cheer on Team England.


Mike and I make bets like this fairly often. They never include money, I guess because we only have a joint banking account. Do any of you ever make fun bets?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails